Tuesday, October 19, 2010

126 - 140

I'm melting in the snow

my blood's sap I'm trees

tapped the temperature's rising

a sweet temple strapped


calculate us

I equate you with

staring square at the unmade

corners of the bed


you are, by and by

what does it mean to

cook/serve/eat the grains of rice

I wrote on, swore on


yes, I used to own a poster of a fractal

I imagine that

chaos probably functions

equally as form


destined to fade

holy shit that bruise!

a watercolor face down

still wet brush with death


untitled #8

this piece's title's

embedded in the piece its

self. can you find it?


famished

the bird bore an egg

mid flight. with no land in sight,

the sea took delight.


same page

we're tucked in the sheets

two pens in a shirt pocket

inky black warm hearts


how i found god

i'm a lizard pierced

on a thorn. laughing bleeding

staring at the sun


highway 1

riding round with you

i feel good, seat belt safe, full

filled up like gas tanks


honey glazed

tipped over you drip

with viscous indecision

wide mouth jar drooling


last one out

fires dying down

like my body laying down

logs crack, show gray, ash


leaves obscure

cracks in the sidewalk

look! line up exactly to

trees shadows, street lit


magician

i've tricks up my sleeves

shocking! a fresh battery

of eels, charged, waiting.


untitled #9

what is your stance on

mishaps? they happen, at times,

happenstance, missed times.



No comments:

Post a Comment